Tuesday, April 20, 2010

shitty time

so maybe i am having a shitty time.

maybe you have been a shitty friend. like the shittiest.

bygones.

right?

let's be bygones. or how about i remind you of the yous that you have been. the christian you, the one that didn't believe in evolution, and then there was the pathetic you, the one that let me pay your tuition, and of course the controlling you, that wouldn't even let me drive my own car. and you couldn't imagine how much i hate that voice you put on for your other friends. and i am pissed that i wasted five years listening when you didn't even care what you were saying.

yeah dude.

you are lame. and i am so angry i want to throw your christmas pajamas and that tv you left in my grandmothers basement onto your parents lawn while yelling the loudest fuck you ever spoken.

want to kick box your face until my bad leg turns strong. i want to catalog your costs, all heartbreak, and belly ache, and fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment