Thursday, April 29, 2010

sick day


home sick. it's not the way i remember. i have such fond elementary memories of day time television, vitamin c drops that tasted like candy, and my mom making cinnamon toast for me.

i spent my day reading and catching up on work emails. racking my brain hoping i didn't miss anything really important. i am pissed pissed pissed. it seems so unnecessary. i had been what my doctors call "stable" for so long. tomorrow i waste my morning at the doctors. again. hassle to get there. hassle to get back. rushing to make my meetings.

but the sun is shining and i have a good couch and jenckes has been laying on my belly since the morning. joe bought me gatorade and chicken soup and pot pies and gnocchis.

all my favorite sick-things.

i wish i could make blue cross reimburse me for my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment