Wednesday, August 18, 2010

first day jitters

i guess it's kinda like that first day of school again... for some reason the prospect of my first lsat class tonight is making me anxious. like real time anxious. like that walking-through-a-movie-set feeling kinda anxious. where my house feels weird and i can't sleep. maybe it's cause i am getting over being sick. that way that i get sick since my accident (you know - joe's three days of sniffles are my ten days of a fever) that makes me sometimes entertain defeat. like how can i work a career in this half rate body i walk in. and this class is for that test that will get me into some school that is gonna change my life. and i don't even want a harvard degree. don't even need that kind of degree... for what i want suffolk would be okay. but still.

and things with joe have been so lovely. talking all night. telling eachother everything.

and when i looked at my legs last night in bed my left leg was alarmingly smaller than my right. like the legs belonged on two different humans.

that's the thing. this is just the way my life will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment