Wednesday, September 1, 2010

nantucket

after four days of kayaking and bike rides and eating nothing but lobster and fish (lobster nachos, lobster mashed potatoes...) it is seriously hard to be home. lsat studying is going well. i am immersed. i dream it. i will do my best. but work has been busy and i get home so late and sometimes i sit on my bed and cry and joe rubs my back and makes me rice with beans and salsa.

i wish i didn't have to work my job right now.

weird shit is happening there.

want to work against the man, not for him.

the man blows hard.

soon it won't be so humid and hot. joe will be writing stats on genzyme basketball games and playing his electronica while i brush my teeth. my test will be done. i will come home and drink pinot grigio instead of doing logic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment