Wednesday, September 8, 2010

stress

applying to law school is stressful. i spend over 15 hours a week in LSAT prep class each week on top of my 40 hours a week at my job and then in my free time - well - that's when i do my practice problems. timed tests, logic games, reading comp practice. i read the new york times and spend my train time solving logic riddles.

i have started dreaming logic games. toss and turn trying to figure out which class anna is in if brenda and carla are in geometry and dana and elaine are in history and if carla is in geometry then ann can not be in history and oh my god.

i need a break.

so i have been riding my bike alot. 8 miles a night. it helps me breath.
and i have decided that i am not going to run for the train. there will always be another one. and maybe a chance to sit and wait will be good for me. and i am not going to clean my house. i am not going to have dinner guests or go out of my way out of obligation.

instead i am letting joe make me dinner. i am sleeping in.

this shit is big but its not bigger than joe or me or a cozy saturday cup of coffee.

or the prison shows we watch on sunday where we laugh and lounge and dream about the lives we will change when we finally do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment