Tuesday, March 23, 2010

* footnote


for those of you who judged me (and you know who you are) i would like to retract my year of agonizing and the guilt i felt for finding happiness with the statement that josh is moving in with his girlfriend of as many months as i have had a boyfriend. (josh who is co-dependent and who couldn't be in a relationship and be his own person. Josh who didn't want therapy because he just really needed to find himself). me, with my open, bleeding heart, let you make me feel bad about myself like it was me who did something to josh by moving forward when he told me to leave. and you judged me assuming i didn't try hard enough or that i moved too swiftly. and so i guess we were all wrong.

but at least i can boast integrity. a heavy heart full of new beginnings. white light. i found my peace and i am living a better life than i ever even thought could be.

and you.

you are just an ass hole. who reads my blog.

2 comments:

  1. continue to live your life in this white light and feeling better! you're beautiful and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz. Right back at you... Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete